Make Cute Accordion Fold Flowers and use them to decorate your party. They are easy and inexpensive, so you can decorate large areas without a lot of money.
Sheets of colored paper (cardboard can use the bond paper, the type of paper used for printing), the stapler pencil adhesive.
1. Start by folding the leaves as if they were an accordion. If you need three pieces of paper flower. Use letter-sized paper or any other size
2. Once ready accordions, fold each sheet in half
3. Connect the ends of the sheet right in the center using a stapler so that each blade has the shape of a fan.
4. Together the three fans to form flower
5. Connect three pieces with the glue and style them as you want.
Followings are few ideas you can get inspiration so enjoy!
Find More | masymasmanualidades