Before you get started, soak your hands in warm water, then clean and shape the nails.
1. Paint your nails with a clear top coat.
2. Paint the thumb and pinky finger with a white polish. Paint the pointer finger with a yellow polish, middle finger with a green polish, and your ring finger with a blue polish.
3. Take your thin nail art brush and paint the outline of an angled tear drop on your pointer and middle finger. With what space is left on the tip of your nail, paint the outline of half an angled teardrop.With that same thin nail art brush paint stripes on your thumb and pink nail.
4. Place a dot with your large dotting tool in the large end of each teardrop.
5. Extend your large dot to mimic the teardrop that outlines it with a small nail art brush.
6. Depending on how much room is in side the paisley, fill in the space with small and medium dots.Wait 30 minutes and then finish off the design with a clear top coat.
Here's a Pin-able version with all the steps and a finished image.!
For More polishpedia.com